Put up the discharge of iOS 14 and watchOS 7, probably the most frequent complaints that iPhone and Apple Watch homeowners have had is that of extreme battery drain. Apple Watch homeowners have additionally reported different points together with GPS data not being logged by the smartwatch.
Apple has now published a new support document with attainable options for the lacking Exercise GPS routes or Well being information for Apple Watch and iPhone homeowners. The corporate notes that customers might discover lacking exercise route maps, health-related apps failing to launch or load information on Apple Watch, Exercise app reporting inaccurate information, and a myriad of different points after updating to iOS 14 and watchOS 7.
Under are all of the attainable points that customers may face after updating to watchOS 7 and iOS 14 as per Apple:
- Your exercise route maps are lacking within the Health app on iPhone for earlier GPS-enabled exercises out of your Apple Watch.
- The Exercise, Coronary heart Charge, or different health-related apps fail to launch or load information in your Apple Watch.
- The Health app or Well being app fail to launch or load information in your iPhone.
- The Well being app or Health app is reporting an inaccurate quantity of knowledge storage in your iPhone.
- The Exercise app is reporting an inaccurate quantity of knowledge storage in your Apple Watch.
- Your environmental sound ranges information or headphone audio ranges information from Apple Watch is lacking within the Well being app on iPhone.
- Elevated battery drain in your iPhone or Apple Watch.
The answer? Effectively, Apple recommends that Apple Watch homeowners unpair the smartwatch from their iPhone after which restoring it once more to repair all the problems. This fixes not solely the extra battery drain but in addition ensures that GPS information is logged correctly. For the iPhone as properly, Apple recommends erasing all content material and settings after which restoring it once more from an iCloud backup.
Resetting your Apple Watch or iPhone after which restoring it once more from an iCloud backup just isn’t actually a great answer, however if you’re annoyed with the battery drain or GPS information points along with your iPhone or Apple Watch, that is the very best answer because it has labored for lots of different customers. You can too try another tips and tricks to fix the excessive battery drain in your iPhone on iOS 14.