Apple yesterday released the iOS 14.1 and iPadOS 14.1 update for all appropriate iPhones and iPad. That is the primary main level launch of iOS 14 since its launch in September. Main level updates of iOS have a tendency so as to add new options however that’s probably not the case with iOS 14.1. Beneath is the whole lot that’s new with iOS 14.1 and iPadOS 14.1.
The most important spotlight of the iOS 14.1 replace is that it provides assist for iPhone 12 and the iPhone 12 Professional which launch later this week. Apple’s change-log for iOS 14.1 highlights just one main change with the replace — video playback assist for 10-bit HDR10 movies on iPhone 8 and newer. Different adjustments are primarily bug fixes and stability enhancements. Beneath is the total changelog of iOS 14.1 from Apple:
iOS 14.1 consists of enhancements and bug fixes on your iPhone.
– Provides assist for 10-bit HDR video playback and edit in Photographs for iPhone 8 and later
– Addresses a problem the place some widgets, folders, and icons have been exhibiting up in lowered measurement on the Dwelling Display screen
– Addresses a problem the place dragging widgets on the Dwelling Display screen may take away apps from folders
– Fixes a problem the place some emails in Mail have been despatched from an incorrect alias
– Fixes a problem that would stop incoming calls from displaying area data
– Fixes a problem on some units the place deciding on zoomed show mode and an alphanumeric passcode may end result within the Lock Display screen emergency name button overlapping with the textual content enter field
– Addresses a problem the place some customers have been often unable to obtain or add songs to their library whereas viewing an album or playlist
– Fixes a problem that would stop zeroes from showing in Calculator
– Resolves a problem the place streaming video decision may briefly be lowered at first of playback
– Fixes a problem that prevented establishing a member of the family’s Apple Look ahead to some customers
– Resolves a problem the place the Apple Watch case materials was displayed incorrectly within the Apple Watch app
– Addresses a problem within the Recordsdata app that would trigger some MDM-managed cloud service suppliers to incorrectly show content material as unavailable
– Improves compatibility with Ubiquiti wi-fi entry factors
– Some options is probably not out there for all areas or on all Apple units. For data on the safety content material of Apple software program updates, please go to this web site:
You can too discover a video exhibiting the whole lot that’s new with iOS 14.1 and iPadOS 14.1 under.
Have you ever seen every other adjustments in iOS 14.1 and iPadOS 14.1? Drop a remark and tell us!